Profile

Jean, OIP Batch 4. NgeeAnnPoly, LMGT.
know more about my daily life in Wuhan, for 42 days. :)

Listens. Current:
Life After You

Music


Archives

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Day 40

Today's our last day in Wuhan and we’ll be flying back to Singapore! I can’t believe I actually miss the time i spent with my friends here throughout this 6 weeks! We did some last minute packing and ensure that we pack all our things in, for the weighting of luggage at noon as requested by Ms Neo as she didnt want us to unpack our luggage in the airport tomorrow!
i had a pretty hard time trying to ensure my luggage stays within 30kg. in the end, i had to go around asking others for help and i managed to get someone from ECE to help me with the weight. :)

after much packing and weighing, we headed to Guang Gu AGAIN for the last hair wash at Yes I Do, via "black cab" this time as it saves us time and money if we were to take a bus or leagal taxi. :)

my hairstylist:


see the row of people standing infront of the door? they're preparing to greet every customer who enters Yes I Do!



of course, we went back with our hair done nicely! :) i'll definitely miss this hair saloon. :/


: dressed at 11:36 PM | 0 Comments



Links

Amanda. Mei Xiu Meow Lin Tee Li Yan Ting